PGBA has been certified and recognized by some of the world's most respected developers of quality standards. It's a direct reflection of our commitment to delivering a higher standard of client service in an industry that demands accuracy and accountability.
PGBA is a Certified Center of Excellence, awarded by BenchmarkPortal. The BenchmarkPortal Contact Center Certification-Center of Excellence is an acclaimed Center of Excellence Certification program that involves a comprehensive process, which combines Performance KPI benchmarking, customer feedback and agent feedback in a way offered by no other program.
PGBA is certified to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Standards and appraised as Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI), Level 3. Upholding ISO standards and implementing the CMMI process model helps us to refine and elevate our own quality standards. We openly and aggressively review any areas where improvement is possible, then respond with action plans to address these issues and prevent related occurrences in the future. In doing so, we deliver a service product to clients that is continually being taken to the next level. Achieving ISO certification and CMMI appraisal means that we:
- Document our quality management system with clear definitions of the processes required to make up the system
- Implement measures of success for meeting customer requirements and performance objectives
- Establish programs to correct problems, prevent problems and continually improve processes.
Our award-winning web site for the TRICARE health plan gives providers and plan members fast and easy self-service any hour of the day.
Providers can check claims status, eligibility, real-time other health insurance (OHI) status, authorization and referrals for TRICARE plan members, view and print remits and more. Using our XPressClaim® application, providers can file TRICARE claims online.
Plan members who register on myTRICARE.com® can check claim status and view and print their TRICARE explanation of benefits (EOB) in a completely secure environment. They can check eligibility, view out-of-pocket expense and deductible information, check other health insurance (OHI) status, and send secure, confidential questions to customer service.
Our provider and plan member web site for TRICARE has won many national awards:
- e-Healthcare Leadership Awards - The e-Healthcare Leadership Awards program recognizes the very best Web sites of healthcare organizations. "These awards highlight the Internet's role in achieving an organization's business objectives and recognize the hard work that has gone into creating outstanding health Web sites." myTRICARE.com has participated and won eHealthcare Leadership awards every year since 2002.
- World Wide Web Health Awards - The World Wide Web Health Awards is a program that recognizes the best Web-based health-related content for consumers and professionals. The program's goal is to provide a "seal of quality" for electronic health information. myTRICARE has received recognition from the Web Health Awards since 2005.